Charley Chase (actress)
August 6, 1987 |
|Other names||Charlie Chase, Charlie, Charley|
|Ethnicity||Puerto Rican, Italian|
|Height||5 ft 2 in (1.57 m)|
|Weight||121 lb (55 kg)|
|No. of adult films||440 (per IAFD)|
Charley Chase (born August 6, 1987 in Louisville, Kentucky) is the stage name of an American former pornographic actress. Credited with over 400 movies, she has won an AVN Award and an XRCO Award, receiving nominations for the XBIZ Awards and Urban X Awards.
She has her own blog, updated regularly with personal information about her life, both on and off screen.
Her filmography includes titles like Oral Olympics: Blo For The Gold, The Sex Files 2 – A Dark XXX Parody, Tristan Taormino's Expert Guide to Advanced Fellatio (2011 AVN Award - Best Educational Release), Party of Feet 2 (2011 AVN Award - Best Foot/Leg Fetish Release), Tori Black is Pretty Filthy 2 and Slutty & Sluttier 11.
In September 2011, Chase was involved in a porn scandal alongside some Los Angeles City firefighters. During one of her scenes for Assesinpublic.com (a site belonging to the Brazzers network) shot a couple of years earlier at Venice Beach, she is seen next to a fire truck, exposing herself and inviting passersby to fondle her. An internal investigation started by the LAFD suggested that the firefighters from Engine 263 (the fire truck) were aware of what was going on, and that the whole scene was premeditated.
As a response, Chase stated on her blog: "I just want to say that I am soooo sorry to the fire fighters involved. it was not my intentions for any one to get hurt or fired or whatever. I am not sure why news reporters are resorting to porn to make there stories these days, but shit… it was a fun day! The Fire Fighters watched me stroll the beach from a distance, but were NOT involved in us invading the truck. I love how news people bend and twist the stories they report to better suit their point. As I said before… there was no set up to that day at all and I tried everything I could to let that be known. That was almost three years ago and it is crazy stupid that this is a problem now." Later on, being invited on FOX 11's Studio 11 LA, she denied again that there was any premeditation to the scene, adding that the fire truck was there by chance when the film crew showed up, and that the firefighters had no involvement in it at all.
|2010||CAVR Award||Unsung Star of Year|
|2011||AVN Award||Unsung Starlet of the Year|
|XRCO Award||Unsung Siren|
- "Charley Chase at IAFD". IAFD.com. Retrieved 2011-02-10.
- "Twitter / Thecharleychase: @YordiTM I'm retired love". Twitter.com. Retrieved 2013-05-06.
- "AVN announces the winners of the 2011 AVN Awards". AVN.com. 2011-01-09. Retrieved 2011-01-09.
- "2011 XRCO Award winners announced". XBIZ.com. 2011-04-14. Retrieved 2011-04-14.
- "XBIZ announces finalist nominees for 2010 XBIZ Awards". XBIZ.com. 2009-12-16. Retrieved 2011-02-20.
- Chase, Charley (2010-12-15). "Its a seasonal thing". CharleyChasexxx.com. Retrieved 2011-01-30.
- Grover, Joel (2011-09-23). "LA firefighters investigated for helping make porn". NBCLosAngeles.com. Retrieved 2011-09-26.
- Chase, Charley (2011-09-22). "My apologies to the firefighters". CharleyChasexxx.com. Retrieved 2011-09-26.
- "Charley Chase: firefighters not to blame in fire truck porn probe". MyFoxLA.com. 2011-09-23. Retrieved 2011-09-26.
- Dan Miller (2010-12-26). "2010 CAVR Winners Announced". XFANZ. Retrieved 2014-04-07.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Charley Chase.|