|Look up Charlie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Charlie may refer to:
People and fictional characters
- Charlie (given name), a nickname for Charles and less commonly for Charlotte or Charlene
Arts and entertainment
Film and television
- Charlie (2015 Malayalam film), a 2015 Indian Malayalam-language film
- Charlie (2015 Kannada film), a 2015 Indian Kannada-language film
- Charlie (TV series), a 2015 political drama series based on the life of Charles J. Haughey
- "Charlie", a 2004 episode of the television series The Mighty Boosh
- Charle (born 1960), Indian Tamil actor born Manohar Velmurugan Thangasamy, sometimes credited as Charlie
- Charlie (band), a British rock band in the 1970s and 1980s
- Charli XCX, British singer and songwriter
- Charlie (Hungarian singer), Hungarian rock and soul singer born Károly Horváth in 1947
- Charlie (album), a 1998 album by the band Melt-Banana
- "Charlie" (song), a 2006 song by the Red Hot Chili Peppers
- "Charlie", a song by Miranda Cosgrove on her debut album Sparks Fly
- Charlie-class submarine, of the Soviet Navy
- "Charlie", American military slang for communist forces, especially the Viet Cong
- "Charlie", the letter "C" in the ICAO spelling alphabet
- Charlie (fragrance), a line of women's and men's fragrances
- Charlie Hebdo (Charlie Weekly), a French satirical weekly newspaper, sometimes shortened to Charlie
- Charlie (skeleton), a Neolithic skeleton discovered in England
- Charlie, a character on signs for the CharlieCard, a smart card issued by the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority
- Charlie (parrot) (born 1899), a pet possibly owned by Winston Churchill
- Charlie, mascot of British restaurant Little Chef
- Charlie Creek (Florida), a stream
- Charles S. Roberts Award, nicknamed Charlie, an award in war gaming
- Cocaine, a drug sometimes referred to by the street name "Charlie"
- All pages beginning with "Charlie"
- "Tail-End Charlie", term in World War II for a bomber in the sixth position of a squadron
- Checkpoint Charlie, a famous cold-war entry/exit point in the Berlin Wall
- La Trobe University, nicknamed "Old Charlie"
- Charlie Charlie challenge, a game played with pencils
- Charley (disambiguation)
- Charly (disambiguation)
- Chuck (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Charlie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.