From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Charlie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Charlie may refer to:
- Charlie (given name), a nickname for Charles and less commonly for Charlotte or Charlene
In arts and entertainment
- Charlie Brown, a main character in the newspapaer comic strip, "Peanuts"
- Charlotte "Charlie" Duncan, a character in the Disney Channel sitcom Good Luck Charlie
- Charlie, a purple engine from the TV series Thomas and Friends
In film and television
- Charlie (2015 Malayalam film), a 2015 Indian Malayalam-language film
- Charlie (2015 Kannada film), a 2015 Indian Kannada-language film
- Charlie (TV series), a 2015 political drama series based on the life of Charles J. Haughey
- Charlie, a character in the American television series Charlie's Angels (1976-1981)
- "Charlie", a 2004 episode of the television series The Mighty Boosh
- Charlie Chaplain, a famous comedian known for work in silent movies
- Charlie (album), a 1998 album by the band Melt-Banana
- Charlie (band), a British rock band in the 1970s and 1980s
- Charlie (Hungarian singer) (born 1947), Hungarian rock and soul singer, born Károly Horváth
- "Charlie" (song), a 2006 song by the Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Charlie Rich (1932–1995), American singer
- Charlie Storwick (born 1998), Canadian singer
- "Charlie", a song by Miranda Cosgrove on her debut album Sparks Fly
Other uses in arts and entertainment
- Charlie, narrator of the young adult novel The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- Charlie Hebdo (Charlie Weekly), a French satirical weekly newspaper, sometimes shortened to Charlie
- "Je suis Charlie" ("I am Charlie"), a slogan in response to the 2015 massacre at the offices of Charlie Hebdo
In science and technology
- Charlie (skeleton), a Neolithic skeleton discovered in England
- Charlie-class submarine, of the Soviet Navy
- "Tail-End Charlie", term in World War II for a bomber in the sixth position of a squadron
- CharlieCard, a smart card used for electronic ticketing by the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority
- "Charlie", American military slang for communist forces, especially the Viet Cong
- "Charlie", the letter "C" in the ICAO spelling alphabet
- Charlie (fragrance), a line of women's and men's fragrances
- Charlie (parrot) (born 1899), a pet possibly owned by Winston Churchill
- Charlie, mascot of British restaurant Little Chef
- Charlie the Tuna, cartoon mascot for StarKist Tuna
- Charlie Creek (Florida), a stream in Florida
- Charlie Charlie Challenge, a game played with pencils
- Charles S. Roberts Award, nicknamed Charlie, an award in war-gaming
- Cocaine, a drug sometimes referred to by the street name "Charlie"
- La Trobe University, nicknamed "Old Charlie"
- All pages beginning with "Charlie"
- Charley (disambiguation)
- Charly (disambiguation)
- Chuck (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Charlie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.