Charlie Allen (footballer)
|Date of birth||24 March 1992|
|Place of birth||Slough, England|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Dagenham & Redbridge|
|2013–2014||→ Tamworth (loan)||1||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 15:24, 16 June 2016 (UTC).
Allen began his career at Brentford joining the club in 2006 from Reading, whilst his father was first-team manager at Griffin Park. Allen progressed into the youth team but was not offered a professional contract at the end of his 2-year scholarship. During the summer he spent sometime at a Swedish division 4 club Ånge IF. After that Allen joined Dagenham & Redbridge youth academy, playing for Billericay Town on dual-registration, before signing at Notts County for the start of the 2011–12 season. He made his debut in a 2–0 defeat to Preston North End at Deepdale on 27 August 2011, before he was replaced by Alan Judge after 67 minutes.
In May 2012 he was released by the club, along with 12 other players. Two months later he was signed by Football League Two side Gillingham on an initial one-year deal, with the option of extending for a further season. He made his debut for Gillingham on 18 August in 3–1 win against Bradford City
- As of 4 September 2011.
|Club performance||League||Cup||League Cup||Total|
|England||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Total|
|2011–12||Notts County||League One||9||0||1||0||1||0||11||0|
- Rollin, Glenda; Rollin, Jack, eds. (2012). Sky Sports Football Yearbook 2012–2013 (43rd ed.). London: Headline. p. 507. ISBN 978-0-7553-6356-8.
- "Brentford | Team | Youth Profiles | Youth Profiles | CHARLIE ALLEN". 6 April 2010. Retrieved 24 March 2017.
- "FOOTBALL: Billericay Town sign Charlie Allen from Dagenham". Total Essex. 16 March 2011. Retrieved 4 September 2011.
- "Preston 2 - 0 Notts County". BBC Sport. 27 August 2011. Retrieved 4 September 2011.
- "Curle Confirms Retained List". Notts county FC. 9 May 2012. Retrieved 9 May 2012.
- "Charlie Allen Leaves Gillingham". Gillingham FC. 14 February 2014.
- Brown, Thomas (8 March 2014). "Margate sign former Gillingham man Charlie Allen". Isle of Thanet Gazette. Retrieved 8 March 2014.
- "Allen keeps it in the family". Sky Sports. 29 June 2011. Retrieved 4 September 2011.
- "Games played by Charlie Allen in 2011/2012". Soccerbase. Retrieved 4 September 2011.