Bewley in 2009
|Born||Charles Martin Bewley
25 January 1981
London, England, UK
Bewley was born in London, England and raised on a farm in Leicester. He is the eldest of four children, having a sister Lydia and brothers James and Andrew. He attended Loughborough Grammar School in Leicestershire and Oakham School in Rutland. Bewley spent some time living in Vancouver. He now resides in Los Angeles.
Since Twilight, Charlie has starred in Hammer of the Gods and guest-starred on Vampire Diaries. Bewley’s most recent project is a Kickstarter campaign for a film called Thunder Road, he is working with partners Matt Dallas and Steven Grayhm. He also stars as Leon in the 2014 British adventure movie Rules of the Game.
|The Twilight Saga: New Moon||Demetri|
|2010||The Twilight Saga: Eclipse||Demetri|
|The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1||Demetri|
|2012||The Outback||Loki (voice)|
|Wyatt Earp's Revenge||Sam Bass||Video|
|Soldiers of Fortune||Charles Herbert Vanderbeer|
|The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2||Demetri|
|Slightly Single in L.A.||Hayden|
|Hammer of the Gods||Steinar||released 5 July 2013 |
|Thunder Road||CPL. Charlie Rhodes||Announced|
|2014||Rules of the Game||Leon|
|2015||The Broken Ones||Jim Murphy||Filming|
|2011||FMA Weekly||Guest||Season 3, episode 2|
|2013||The Vampire Diaries||Galen Vaughn||Season 4|
|2013–2014||Nashville||Charles Wentworth||Recurring role (Season 2)|
|2014||Extant||Odin James/Gavin Hutchinson||Recurring role|
- Births, Marriages & Deaths Index of England & Wales, 1916–2005.; at ancestry.com
- "Charlie Bewley found it tough fit into Twilight crew". Oneindia.in (Greynium Information Technologies). October 13, 2009.
- "Charlie Bewley: From Bloodsucker to Blockbuster Hero". Topman. May 24, 2013.
- "Charlie Bewley". IMDb. Retrieved August 2, 2012.
- Gebhardt, Ashley "An Interview with ‘Hammer of the Gods’ & ‘Twilight’ Star Charlie Bewley" Daily Quirk Retrieved July 30, 2013
- "Hammer of the Gods Trailer, News, Videos, and Reviews". ComingSoon.net. 2013-07-05. Retrieved 2013-09-09.