|Full name||Charlie William Coulson|
|Date of birth||11 January 1996|
|Place of birth||Kettering, England|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 19:26, 30 April 2012 (UTC).
Coulson joined Peterborough United at the age of 13, having previously played for Rushden & Diamonds. He was drafted into first team action in April 2012, for Posh's last home game of the season, a 2–2 draw with Watford. Coulson came on as a late substitute for Joe Newell, becoming Peterborough's second youngest ever player behind Matthew Etherington. On 30 April 2012, Coulson agreed a two and a half year professional contract, with an option of an extra year, which will be completed on his 17th birthday. Coulson had his contract cancelled by mutual consent on 2nd June 2014, and he became a free agent.
On the 1st November 2014, he made his debut for Deeping Rangers coming on as a substitute in the first round of the FA Vase against Wivenhoe Town. Scoring his first goal for the club just 2 weeks later in a county cup match against Holbeach United.
- "Search 1984 to 2006 – Birth, Marriage and Death indexes". Findmypast.com. Retrieved 2012-04-30.
- "Charlie Coulson profile". Up the Posh. 30 April 2012.
- "Pro deals for Posh duo". Football-League. 30 April 2012.
- "Coulson Signs Pro Deal". PUFC. 30 April 2012.
- "Coulson Contract Cancelled By Mutual Consent". PUFC. 2 June 2014.