|Full name||Charles Faumuina|
|Date of birth||24 December 1986|
|Place of birth||South Auckland, New Zealand|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||137 kg (302 lb; 21 st 8 lb)|
|School||Papatoetoe High School|
|Rugby union career|
Faumuina was a late recruit to rugby union, and played only rugby league until selected for the Papatoetoe High School 1st XV rugby team. His progress in rugby union was rapid and in 2007 he was selected to make his first-class rugby debut for the New Zealand Colts against Canada. The same year he made his debut for Auckland as a substitute against the Counties Manukau Steelers in the Air New Zealand Cup. On 7 March 2009, Faumuina made his Super Rugby debut against the Sharks when international prop John Afoa was ruled out through injury.
Blues head coach at the time Pat Lam believed Faumuina, despite his size, has a dancer's agility. "He's a big man but his footwork is unbelievable, he's got footwork like a ballerina and I think it's a massive asset," said Lam.
On 8 September 2012, he made his debut for the All Blacks as a substitute in the 73rd minute in a test against Argentina.
On 15 September 2014 he scored his first international try for the All Blacks in a 24–21 victory against England.
Faumuina was selected for the 2015 Rugby World Cup's 31-man All Black squad and played in many games including the knockout stages, where the squad made history as the first to retain their World Cup title, and the first to win three tournaments.
- "Stats - allblacks.com". allblacks.com.
- "Faumuina emerges as All Black contender". theblues.co.nz.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 15 October 2008. Retrieved 2008-12-22.
- Akers, CA & Miller, GD (2008). 74th Edition Sky Sport 2008 Rugby Almanack. Hodder Moa Books ISBN 978-1-86971-130-6
- "Toulouse sign All-Black prop Charlie Faumuina". Sky Sports. 28 October 2016. Retrieved 28 February 2017.