|Full name||Charles Henry Fehring|
|Date of birth||21 March 1899|
|Place of birth||Clifton Hill, Victoria|
|Date of death||30 November 1981(aged 82)|
|Height / weight||188 cm / 108 kg|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 1921.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
A forward, Fehring was recruited from Surreys. He was Richmond's leading goal-kicker in the 1917 VFL season, despite kicking just 14 goals, from his 11 appearances. The following year he featured just once, but played nine games for Richmond in 1919. In the fourth round of the 1919 season, he played beside his brother Arthur, the only occasion that would appear together in the same VFL game.
Fehring spent the 1920 season in the Victorian Football Association, playing with Hawthorn. He joined Essendon in 1921 and kicked four goals in each of his first two games, against Geelong and South Melbourne respectively.
- "Charlie Fehring - Player Bio". Australian Football. Retrieved 6 December 2014.
- Holmesby, Russell; Main, Jim (2007). The Encyclopedia Of AFL Footballers. BAS Publishing. ISBN 978-1-920910-78-5.
- Lovett, Michael (2004). AFL 2004 - The Official Statistical History Of The AFL. AFL Publishing. ISBN 0-9580300-5-7.
- AFL Tables: Charlie Fehring
- "Fehring, Charles". Essendon Football Club official website.
|This Australian rules football biography of a person born in the 1890s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|