Charlie Hall (musician)
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Birth name||Charles Eugene Hall III|
May 30, 1973 |
Fort Campbell, Kentucky U.S.
|Genres||Praise and Worship|
|Occupation(s)||Singer, songwriter, worship leader|
|Years active||1991 - present|
Charles Eugene "Charlie" Hall III (born May 30, 1973) is a Christian worship leader and songwriter from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. He is a member of a group of musicians and speakers that collectively form the Passion movement.
Hall is a Pastor of Worship Arts and Liturgy at Frontline Church in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Don't Pass Us By (as "Nathan & Charlie") (1994)
- Holy Roar (as "Sons & Daughters") (1996)
- Joel's Window (1997)
- Thought (1998)
- Porch and Altar (2001)
- On the Road to Beautiful (2003)
- Live Roots (2004)
- September Through November (2005)
- Flying into Daybreak (2006)
- The Bright Sadness (2008)
- The Rising (2010)
- The Death of Death (2013)
Passion event albums
- Our Soul's Desire (1997)
- Live Worship from the 268 Generation (1998)
- Better Is One Day (1999)
- One Day: Live (2000)
- The Road To One Day (2000)
- Our Love Is Loud (2002)
- Sacred Revolution (2003)
- Hymns Ancient and Modern (2004)
- How Great Is Our God (2005)
- Everything Glorious (2006)
- God of This City (2008)
- Awakening (2010)
- Here for You (2011)
- White Flag (2012)
- Let the Future Begin (2013)
- 2007: Everything Glorious – Special Event Album of the Year
- ASCAP. "Hall Charles Eugene profile". Retrieved April 26, 2012.
- Genealogy. "Descendants of Johann Phillip Kolb". Archived from the original on October 17, 2014. Retrieved April 26, 2012.
- Christian Music Review. "Charlie Hall biography". Retrieved April 26, 2012.[permanent dead link]
- "Dove Awards History Artist: Charlie Hall". Gospel Music Association. Archived from the original on 2011-03-23. Retrieved 2009-10-13.