Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Member of the Iowa House of Representatives|
from the 15th district
Assumed office |
January 12, 2015
|Preceded by||Mark Brandenburg|
1955 (age 62–63)|
Carter Lake, Iowa, U.S.
|Children||Jennifer, Charlie III, Jason, Katie|
|Residence||Council Bluffs, Iowa|
Charlie McConkey (born 1955) is a Democratic member of the Iowa House of Representatives, representing the 15th district. McConkey was first elected in 2014 to replace retiring Republican Representative Mark Brandenburg.
|Iowa House of Representatives elections, 2014 |
|Democratic pickup||Charlie McConkey||Democratic||3,069||50.50%|
|Iowa House of Representatives elections, 2016 |
|Democratic hold||Charlie McConkey||Democratic||5,424||51.67%|
- Jacobs, Jennifer (October 5, 2015). "24 more Iowa Democrats endorse O'Malley for president". The Des Moines Register. Retrieved February 3, 2017.
- "2014 General Election Canvass Summary" (PDF). Iowa Secretary of State. p. 124. Retrieved January 30, 2017.
- "2016 General Election Canvass Summary" (PDF). Iowa Secretary of State. p. 79. Retrieved January 30, 2017.
- Charlie McConkey at Iowa Legislature
- Profile at Vote Smart
- Biography at Ballotpedia
- Campaign Website
- Iowa House Democrats page
|Iowa House of Representatives|
| 15th District
|This article about an Iowa politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|