|Date of birth||1 April 1897|
|Place of birth||Sandford-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, England|
|Date of death||13 May 1971|
|Place of death||Kidlington, Oxfordshire, England|
|Playing position||Centre half|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Charlie Walters (born 1 April 1897 – 13 May 1971) was a professional footballer who played for Oxford City, Tottenham Hotspur, Fulham and Mansfield Town. He was also an amateur cricketer. He was born in Sandford-on-Thames, Oxfordshire and died in Kidlington, Oxfordshire.
The centre half joined Tottenham from Oxford City in 1919. He made 117 appearances in all competitions for the club  and includes collecting a winners' medal in the 1921 FA Cup Final. Walters joined Fulham in 1926 and featured in a further 18 matches before ending his career at Mansfield Town.
Walters made his debut for Oxfordshire in the 1922 Minor Counties Championship against Cambridgeshire. He played Minor counties cricket for Oxfordshire from 1922 to 1952, which is the joint second longest playing time for the county, level with Keith Arnold and exceeded only by Stewart Lee. He played a total of 129 matches for the county. He played first-class for a combined Minor Counties cricket team on four occasions: in 1930 against Wales and Lancashire, in 1931 against the touring New Zealanders, and in 1934 against Oxford University. In his four first-class matches, he scored 47 runs at a batting average of 11.75, with a high score of 25. With the ball he took 3 wickets at a bowling average of 49.33, with best figures of 2/72.
- 1921 FA Cup Final Winner
- Joyce, Michael (2004). Football League Players' Records. soccerdata. p. 270. ISBN 1-899468-63-3.
- "Player profile: Charlie Walters". CricketArchive. Retrieved 26 May 2011.
- Tottenham Hotspur F.C A-Z of players Retrieved 3 December 2012 Archived 3 June 2009 at WebCite
- 1921 Cup Final Retrieved 11 February 2009
- Mezzetti, Ed (30 June 2010). "Super Arnold's 30-year service". Oxford Mail. Retrieved 26 May 2011.
- "Minor Counties Championship Matches played by Charlie Walters". CricketArchive. Retrieved 26 May 2011.
- "First-Class Matches played by Charlie Walters". CricketArchive. Retrieved 26 May 2011.
- "First-class Batting and Fielding For Each Team by Charlie Walters". CricketArchive. Retrieved 26 May 2011.
- "First-class Bowling For Each Team by Charlie Walters". CricketArchive. Retrieved 26 May 2011.