Charlotte's Web (video game)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
PC cover art
Atomic Planet Entertainment (PS2), The Code Monkeys (mobile)
Blast! Entertainment Ltd. (PS2)
|Platform(s)||Game Boy Advance
Charlotte's Web is a video game of the 2006 film developed by Backbone Entertainment, Sega and Atomic Planet Entertainment and published by Sega and Blast! Entertainment Ltd.; the game was released in 2006 for Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS, and Microsoft Windows, and in Europe for PlayStation 2 in 2007.
The Windows version of the game is called Charlotte's Web: Wilbur and Friends, and features nine mini-games based around the characters from the film. It is a title designed for young children, ages 4–7.
The DS and GBA games, both titled Charlotte's Web, are action-platform titles. There are several mini-games in each; the DS version supports a 'Nintendogs' style pet simulator, which kicks in during every mid-level save point.
Both titles feature the voice of Dominic Scott Kay, the actor playing Wilbur in the motion picture.
- Thomas, Lucas M. (December 11, 2006). "Charlotte's Web Review (NDS)". IGN. Retrieved October 3, 2016.
- Thomas, Lucas M. (December 11, 2006). "Charlotte's Web Review (GBA)". IGN. Archived from the original on December 13, 2006. Retrieved October 3, 2016.
- "Charlotte's Web (DS, GBA)". Nintendo Gamer: 82. February 2007.
- "Charlotte's Web (DS)". Nintendo Power. 211: 112. January 2007.
- "Charlotte's Web for DS Reviews". Metacritic. Retrieved October 3, 2016.
- "Charlotte's Web for Game Boy Advance Reviews". Metacritic. Retrieved October 3, 2016.
- Charlotte's Web (DS, Game Boy Advance) at MobyGames
- Charlotte's Web (PlayStation 2) at MobyGames
- Charlotte's Web: Wilbur and Friends at MobyGames
|This adventure game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|