Charlotte's Web (video game)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
PC Cover art
Atomic Planet Entertainment (PS2), The Code Monkeys(mobile)
Blast! Entertainment Ltd. (PS2)
Charlotte's Web is a video game of the 2006 film developed by Backbone Entertainment, Sega and Atomic Planet Entertainment and published by Sega and Blast! Entertainment Ltd.; the game was released in 2006 for Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS, and Microsoft Windows, and in Europe only for PlayStation 2 in 2007.
The Windows version of the game is called Charlotte's Web: Wilbur and Friends, and features nine mini-games based around the characters from the film. It is a title designed for young children, ages 4–7.
The DS and GBA games, both simply titled Charlotte's Web, are action-platform titles. There are several mini-games in each; the DS version supports a 'Nintendogs' style pet simulator, which kicks in during every mid-level save point.
Both titles feature the voice of Dominic Scott Kay, the actor playing Wilbur in the motion picture.
- Thomas, Lucas M. (December 11, 2006). "Charlotte's Web Review (NDS)". IGN. Retrieved October 3, 2016.
- Thomas, Lucas M. (December 11, 2006). "Charlotte's Web Review (GBA)". IGN. Archived from the original on December 13, 2006. Retrieved October 3, 2016.
- "Charlotte's Web (DS, GBA)". Nintendo Gamer: 82. February 2007.
- "Charlotte's Web (DS)". Nintendo Power. 211: 112. January 2007.
- "Charlotte's Web for DS Reviews". Metacritic. Retrieved October 3, 2016.
- "Charlotte's Web for Game Boy Advance Reviews". Metacritic. Retrieved October 3, 2016.
- Charlotte's Web (DS, Game Boy Advance) at MobyGames
- Charlotte's Web (PlayStation 2) at MobyGames
- Charlotte's Web: Wilbur and Friends at MobyGames
|This adventure game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|