Charlotte Fantelli is a British entrepreneur and filmmaker.
Fantelli and business partner Simon Dolan created Uncovered Magazine in 2010. Fantelli began her business partnership with Dolan after pitching a business proposal to him via social networking platform Twitter. For her work on Uncovered, in 2011 Fantelli was named as one of the top six female entrepreneurs under 35 in the Woman of the Future awards. Fantelli also won the Marie Claire, Woman's Aid and Avon 'Empowering Woman of the Year' in 2012 for her work with domestic violence and mental health.
in 2014 Fantelli's first feature film Journey to Le Mans was released. The film was produced by Fantelli's production company Fantelli Productions. The feature tells the story of a British team's bid to win the Le Mans 24-hour race and it was first broadcast on ITV in the United Kingdom. The film was premiered at London’s Leicester Square and was also screened at cinemas across the UK. The film was narrated by Sir Patrick Stewart. Journey to Le Mans was Fantelli's first production and she had to teach herself film-making as well as raise the funds required to finance it.
In June 2020 Charlotte was credited as Co-Executive Producer on Becoming Rocky (International Title 40 Years of Rocky) released internationally by her company Branded Studios  the official documentary on the creation of Rocky, narrated by Sylvester Stallone. 
Fantelli has had several works published on topics such as psychopathy, criminology, psychology, relationships, and sexuality. Her writing on abortion has been published as part of the national education curriculum in the United Kingdom.
Fantelli was born on 31 January 1984, in Stroud, Gloucestershire in the United Kingdom.
- "How I blagged my way into filmmaking - and you could, too". Retrieved 4 October 2016.
- "From starting a business to learning a trade: How to make money straight out of school, as £9,000 university fees loom". Retrieved 4 October 2016.
- "The Business : This is a news story". Retrieved 4 October 2016.
- "Britain's Women of the Future are being celebrated tonight - Real Business". 16 November 2011. Retrieved 4 October 2016.
- "'I have found being in business and being a woman incredible' - The Breaker - Bournemouth University". Retrieved 4 October 2016.
- "Journey to Le Mans review", The Telegraph, by Rebecca Jackson, 12 November 2014
- Pulver, Andrew (6 November 2014). "Journey to Le Mans review – workmanlike motorsport documentary". Retrieved 4 October 2016 – via The Guardian.
- "Journey to Le Mans", Close-up Film, by Daniel Woburn
- sportscarracingnews (6 November 2014). "JOURNEY TO LE MANS – THE INSIDE STORY OF JOTA'S TRIUMPH". Retrieved 4 October 2016.
- "Mum's film dream ends in success ahead of London premiere". Retrieved 4 October 2016.
- "Behind the Helmet by Virginie Dulauroy". Retrieved 6 February 2020.
- "Journey to Le Mans: the film director who raised £400,000 to follow her dream set for premiere". Retrieved 4 October 2016.
- "Sir Patrick Stewart narrates film by former Stroud High pupil". Retrieved 4 October 2016.
- Studios, Branded (6 October 2018). "Gentleman Driver Documentary Out Now". Retrieved 5 October 2018 – via Branded Studios.
- Newswire, PR (6 June 2020). "Sylvester Stallone's Rocky Documentary Secures Worldwide Release as 'Becoming Rocky'". Retrieved 5 June 2020 – via PR Newswire.
- Studios, Branded (6 June 2020). "Narrator Sylvester Stallone Best Revelations 40 Years of Rocky". Retrieved 6 June 2020 – via Branded Studios.
- "Title not found - Issues - Health and Wellbeing - Independence Educational Publishers". Retrieved 4 October 2016.
- "I hope you dance - Mental Healthy". Retrieved 4 October 2016.