Charlotte Frank (born 25 July 1959, Kiel) is a German architect and partner at Schultes Frank Architekten in Berlin. In 2003, together with others, she was awarded the German Architecture Prize for the new German Chancellery in Berlin. She has worked with Axel Schultes on other projects including the Kunstmuseum Bonn (1992).
- "Auszeichnungen 1971 bis 2007" Archived May 5, 2012, at the Wayback Machine., BMVBS. (German) Retrieved 10 February 2012.
- Michael Z. Wise, "The New Berlin: Expressing Government Power Without Pomposity", New York Times, 11 April 1999. Retrieved 10 February 2012.
- "Crematorium Baumschulenweg / Shultes Frank Architeckten". ArchDaily. 2013-01-23. Retrieved 2017-06-09.
- Mönninger, Michael; Frank, Charlotte: Kanzleramt Berlin = Chancellery Berlin, 2002, Stuttgart; London: Ed. Menges, 240 pp. ISBN 3-930698-89-7.
- Schultes, Axel; Bächer, Max: Kunstmuseum Bonn, 1994, Berlin: Ernst und Sohn, 177 pp. ISBN 3-433-02425-1
|This article about a German architect is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|