This biography of a living person relies too much on references to primary sources. (August 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Known for||Ben 10|
My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
The Fairly OddParents
|Spouse(s)||Dwayne McDuffie (2009-2011)|
Fullerton graduated with a BA in Cinema-Television/Production from the University of Southern California, and started her career in children’s entertainment as an Assistant at Fox Kids Network. Her Fox Kids Bartcasting campaign, featuring Bart Simpson taking over the network, garnered Fox Kids’ On-Air Promotions department its first Promax International Gold Medallion Award nomination and win.[better source needed]
Fullerton served as the voice director, the post-production supervisor, and as a foley artist on the short film Troops, a parody of Cops set in the Star Wars universe. In 2010, Troops was named the #1 Star Wars fan film of all time by Time Magazine.
Fullerton is co-Story Editor of the new Ben 10: Omniverse series for Cartoon Network, and has previously served as Story Editor of the Nicktoons’ series Zevo-3 as well as the original Duel Masters for Hasbro and Cartoon Network. She has also written episodes for children’s TV series, including My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, The Super Hero Squad Show, The Fairly OddParents, Ben 10: Ultimate Alien, Tutenstein, The 99, Kim Possible,Power Rangers, Ben 10: Alien Force, Generator Rex, Geronimo Stilton, Green Lantern: The Animated Series, and the CG movie, Care Bears to the Rescue (2010).
Fullerton is a two-time Emmy nominee: in 2012 for Outstanding Original Song – Children’s and Animation on My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic at The Hub, and in 2010 for Outstanding Writing in Animation on The Fairly OddParents at Nickelodeon.
Fullerton has authored several books for children and young adults. These include Cry of the Wolf (2001) in the Avalon: Web of Magic series as well as original stories and adaptations based on the Ben 10: Alien Force TV series, all for Scholastic, plus adaptations of the Sonic X TV series for Penguin. She wrote the Ben 10: Alien Force talking interactive graphic novel for LeapFrog, and the Ben 10: Alien Force CN Action Pack comic book series for DC Comics. Fullerton has also written for an adult readership as a Contributing Editor for CFQ’s pop culture national magazine, Geek Monthly, and is a featured essayist in the Benbella/Smart Pop book, Coffee at Luke’s, which discusses the TV series, Gilmore Girls.
Fullerton’s videogame writing credits include the Generator Rex console game and numerous Ben 10 videogames for Activision, Konami, VTech, LeapFrog, and D3 Publisher for all of the major gaming platforms: Sony PlayStation 3, Sony PlayStation 2, Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP), Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo Wii Ware, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo DS, Microsoft Xbox 360, Microsoft Xbox Live Arcade, PC platforms, plus the VTech MobiGo and LeapFrog Leapster Explorer handheld educational gaming systems.
- Charlotte Fullerton (2015-03-18). "Oo! A total eclipse of the sun on my birthday!". Twitter. Retrieved 2015-04-09.
- Charlotte Fullerton (2015-04-09). "Salem, MA (At midnight! On the Vernal Equinox! Ooo... Scary... ;)". Twitter. Retrieved 2015-04-09.
- Fullerton, Charlotte. "Charlotte Fullerton - LinkedIn". LinkedIn.com. Retrieved 27 May 2013.
- "BenBella Books - f - Page 3 (Author Glossary)". BenBella Books. Retrieved 27 May 2013.
- Fields, Jim. "The Top 10 Star Wars Fan Films". Time Inc. Retrieved 2013-05-27.
- "Watch Charlotte Fullerton Online - TV.com". CBS Interactive, Inc. Retrieved 27 May 2013.
- "Charlotte Fullerton - TV.com". CBS Interactive Inc. Retrieved 27 May 2013.
- "Daytime Entertainment Emmy Awards - Nominations Announced for the 39th Annual Daytime Entertainment Emmy Awards". The National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences. Archived from the original on 10 September 2012. Retrieved 27 May 2013.
- "Daytime Entertainment Emmy Awards - 37th Annual Nominations Announced". National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences. Archived from the original on 28 June 2013. Retrieved 27 May 2013.
- "Amazon.com: Charlotte Fullerton: Books". Amazon.com. Retrieved 27 May 2013.
- "Wanted: Kevin Levin (Book, 2009) [WorldCat.org]". World-Cat.org. Retrieved 27 May 2013.
- "Cartoon Network 2-in-1: Ben 10: Alien Force / The Secret Saturdays". DC Comics. Retrieved 27 May 2013.
- "Smart Pop Books - Book - Coffee At Lukes". BenBella Books. Retrieved 27 May 2013.
- "Charlotte L. Fullerton and Dwayne G. McDuffie". EagleTribune.com. Retrieved 2 February 2014.
- McLellan, Dennis (24 February 2011). "Obituary: Dwayne McDuffie dies at 49; comic book and animation writer - latimes.com". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 27 May 2013.
- "Dwayne McDuffie, animation producer, dies at 49 - Variety". Variety Media, LLC. Retrieved 27 May 2013.