From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Charlotte Lake)
Lake Charlotte or Charlotte Lake may refer to:
- Charlotte Lake (British Columbia)
- Charlotte Lake (California)
- Lake Charlotte, Nova Scotia, a lake and a community in the Halifax Regional Municipality, Nova Scotia
- Lake Charlotte, Florida, a lake in Highlands County, Florida
- Lake Charlotte (Martin County, Minnesota)
- Charlotte Lake (Todd County, Minnesota)
- Lake Charlotte (Wright County, Minnesota)
- Lake Charlotte, India a lake in Matheran, India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lake Charlotte.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.