August 16, 1976|
After graduating from LAMDA, she moved to New York City to make her Broadway debut in 2000 as Debbie in the Tony Award winning revival of The Real Thing that starred Jennifer Ehle. In 2007, she returned to Broadway to appear in the play Coram Boy and in 2011 she played Cecily Cardew in the Tony winning revival of The Importance of Being Earnest that starred Brian Bedford.
Parry played Nat in the 2007 Roundabout Theatre Company production of Howard Katz by Patrick Marber and in 2008 she played Hilda in The Master Builder at the Irish Repertory Theatre and Shazza in Rainbow Kiss at 59E59 Theaters.
In 2010, she played Judith in Equivocation at the Manhattan Theatre Club and in 2011 she played Angela in Bluebird by Simon Stephens at the Atlantic Theater Company. In 2012 Parry played Helena Charles in Look Back in Anger at the Roundabout Theatre Company.
Parry also is known for lending her voice to audio books, having narrated over 40.
- Charlotte Parry birth record retrieved 3/8/2015
- https://books.google.com/books?id=weBvWb8GH0EC&pg=PA231&lpg=PA231&dq=charlotte+parry+lamda&source=bl&ots=IihRwaTQzF&sig=hEw3J-eujH2Cj1Kdj6umvmu4C_E&hl=en&sa=X&ei=Wm_YU93BKdG3yASWuIDAAg&ved=0CDwQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=charlotte%20parry%20lamda&f=false accessed 7/29/2014
- http://www.lowestoftjournal.co.uk/news/north_suffolk_actress_shining_on_broadway_stage_1_799454 accessed 7/29/2014
- https://nypost.com/2012/03/01/uptown-spot-is-parry-nice/ accessed 7/29/2014
- "Charlotte Parry Credits" Playbill, accessed 7/29/2014
- As You Like It Brooklyn Paper, accessed 7/29/2014
- Rainbow Kiss The New York Times, accessed 7/29/2014
-  accessed 7/29/2014
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-04-10. Retrieved 2014-07-30. accessed 7/29/2014
- "The Bridge Project" bam.orgaccessed 7/29/2014
-  roundabouttheatre.org, accessed 7/29/2014