Raven was a contributor to the Modern Review, and the editor of the relaunched version in 1997.
In April 2013, it was announced that the feminist magazine Spare Rib would relaunch with Raven as the editor. It was subsequently announced that while a magazine and website were to be launched, it would now have a different name.
- Ben Dowell (25 April 2013). "Spare Rib magazine to be relaunched by Charlotte Raven". London: The Guardian. Retrieved 27 April 2013.
- Charlotte Raven, "My 'wounding' battle with Spare Rib founders over feminism 2.0", The Telegraph, 24 June 2013.
- Charlotte Raven columns and reviews from The Guardian and The Observer
- Articles by Charlotte Raven from New Statesman
- Portrait of Raven (right) and Julie Burchill at the website of the National Portrait Gallery
|This article about a British journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|