The racetrack, nicknamed Lunden, was established in 1891 by the Danish Trotting Club (Det Danske Travselskab). The annual major events at Charlottenlund Racetrack are the Danish Trotting Derby and international Copenhagen Cup.
Charlottenlund Racecourse has been used as a location in the following films:.
- Odds 777 (1932)
- Moster fra Mols (1943)
- De røde heste - 1950 (1950)
- Der var engang en gade (1957)
- De røde heste - 1968 (1968)
- Olsen-bandens store kup (1972)
- Nitten røde roser (1974)
- Kampen om den røde ko (1987)
- Tarok (2013)
|This article about a Danish building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|