From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Charly is a 1968 film starring Cliff Robertson in an Academy Award-winning performance. It may also refer to:
- Charly Records, a British record label
- Charly García (born 1951), Argentine musician
- Charly McClain, American country music singer
- "Charly" (song), a 1991 single by The Prodigy
- Charly, a 1980 novel and 2002 movie by Jack Weyland
- Charly Black (born 1980), Jamaican reggae music artist from Rio Bueno
- Charly-sur-Marne, in the Aisne department
- Charly, Cher, in the Cher department
- Charly, Rhône, in the Rhône department
- Charly-Oradour, in the Moselle department
- Operation Charly, countering left-wing activities in Central America
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Charly.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.