|Born||1991/1992 (age 30–32)|
Charly Clive (born born 1991/1992) is an English actress, known for her role as Marnie in the 2019 television series Pure.
Clive attended drama school in New York City, graduating in 2015. That December, at age 23, Clive was diagnosed with a macroadenomas brain tumour. She wrote about her experience in a sellout comedy stage show called Britney, which was named after her brain tumour, which in turn was named after singer Britney Spears: “I needed it to be iconic, and there is nobody more iconic than Britney. If I was going to get a tumour, then she'd have to be a little bit fabulous, and so Britney was the one".
|2018||What in the World||Short Film|
|2021||All My Friends Hate Me||Sonia|
|2019||Pure||Marnie / Marnie MacCauley|
(also creator, writer, associate producer)
|2022||The Lazarus Project||Sarah|
|2020||Elderbrook||Numb||Why Do We Shake In The Cold?|
|2016||Britney||herself||Edinburgh Fringe, Edinburgh||also co-writer and producer|
|2019||Britney||herself||Soho Theatre, London||also co-writer and producer|
- Wiseman, Eva (27 January 2019). "Charly Clive: How my brain tumour inspired a comedy career". The Guardian. Archived from the original on 27 January 2019. Retrieved 31 March 2020.
…aged 23, her brain tumour was the size of a [43 mm] golf ball. Her blind spot was a pituitary adenoma…
- Blake, Elly (30 November 2021). "Britney: The story behind the new BBC Three comedy". The Evening Standard. Archived from the original on 13 March 2023. Retrieved 3 December 2021.
- "Screen Stars of Tomorrow 2018". Screen International. 4 October 2018. Archived from the original on 5 March 2023. Retrieved 22 November 2023.
- Baker, Emily (30 November 2021). "Britney, BBC3, review: The first time a brain tumour has ever been funny". i. Archived from the original on 20 October 2022. Retrieved 22 November 2023.
- Morris, Lauren (6 December 2021). "Britney stars say they're "ready to go" if BBC commissions full series". Radio Times. Archived from the original on 28 January 2022. Retrieved 22 November 2023.