|Other names||Li Si-Yan, Charmaine Li Si-Yan, Sze Yan Li|
Ricky Fan (m. 2012)
|Website||Official website (dead link)|
Charmaine Li (born January 8, 1983) is an actress, model, business owner, and spokesperson in the Hong Kong entertainment industry. She had a decade-long career in TVB and has left to focus on business development and movies.
From 2004 to 2014, Li worked under Television Broadcasts Limited. After 2014, Li stopped acting to focus on business development.
Li is a business woman. Li and her husband Ricky Fan co-invested in an online diamond business. Li and her husband also have business investments in a restaurant, bowling alley, and film production. Although invested in several business projects, she still takes the time to film movies.
On 8 December 2011, Li married Ricky Fan, an actor and DJ, in Guam. On 15 January 2012, they held their wedding banquet in Hong Kong.
|2012||Lives in Flames|
|2017||Our Days in 6E|||
- "Charmaine Li". chinesemov.com. Retrieved March 20, 2019.
- "Alumni listing at The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts, School of Drama". Archived from the original on 2012-12-12.(as Li, Sze Yan)
- Wong, Mitchell (January 17, 2012). "Charmaine Li weds lover". yahoo.com. Retrieved March 20, 2019.
- "Our Days in 6E (2017)". hkmdb.com. Retrieved March 20, 2019.
- "The Hit (2018)". chinesemov.com. Retrieved March 20, 2019.
- "The Choice (2018)". chinesemov.com. Retrieved March 20, 2019.
- "Legends of Demigods (2008)". IMDb. Retrieved March 20, 2019.
- "Ghost Dragon of Cold Mountain (2014)". chinesemov.com. Retrieved March 20, 2019.