From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up charmer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Charmer or Charmers or The Charmer or the Charmers may refer to:
- Charmer (folklore), English practitioners of a specific kind of folk magic
Film and TV
- The Charmer (1925 film), a lost silent Pola Negri film
- The Charmer (1931 film), an Italian comedy film directed by Guido Brignone
- "The Charmers" (The Avengers) a 1964 TV episode
- The Charmer (TV series), a 1987 British television serial
- Little Charmers a 2015 3D series
- Lloyd Charmers
- Louis Farrakhan, performed as a calypso singer "The Charmer"
- The Charmers (band) Lloyd Charmers
- Charmer (album), a 2012 album by Aimee Mann
- The Charmer (album), a 2006 album by Family Groove Company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Charmer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.