Charotar University of Science and Technology
|Education Campus Changa|
|Motto||Knowledge is eternal|
|Type||State Private University|
|Provost||Dr. Pankaj Joshi|
|Location||Changa, Gujarat, India|
Charotar University of Science and Technology (CHARUSAT) is established under the Gujarat Act No. 8 of 2009, Government of Gujarat. University Grants Commission (UGC) has empowered CHARUSAT to award Degrees under Section 22 of UGC Act 1956. Earlier campus was known as Education Campus Changa till 2009.CHARUSAT has got accredited with grade A by NAAC in 2016.
The university is situated in the village of Changa, a Charotar Moti Sattavis Patidar Samaj. Charotar is the region comprising Anand and Kheda districts of Gujarat.
Faculties and constituent institutes
- Faculty of Technology & Engineering
- Chandubhai S Patel Institute of Technology – Changa (formerly known as Charotar Institute of Technology - Changa)
- Devang Patel Institute of Advance Technology & Research - Changa
- Faculty of Computer Science & Applications
- Smt. Chandaben Mohanbhai Patel Institute of Computer Applications
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Ramanbhai Patel College of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Management Studies
- Indukaka Ipcowala Institute of Management
- Faculty of Applied Sciences
- P D Patel Institute of Applied Sciences
- Faculty of Medical Sciences
- Ashok and Rita Patel Institute of Physiotherapy
- Manikaka Topawala Institute of Nursing
- "CHARUSAT President Message". Archived from the original on
- "CHARUSAT Provost's Welcome". Archived from the original on 2013-05-22.
- "UGC Act-1956" (PDF). mhrd.gov.in/. Secretary, University Grants Commission. Retrieved 1 February 2016.
- "CHARUSAT at a glance". CHARUSAT. Archived from the original on 6 July 2013. Retrieved 16 June 2013.