The Milky Charpa Falls
|Location||Thrissur District, Kerala, India|
Charpa Falls is a waterfall located in Athirappilly panchayath in Thrissur district of Kerala. Located on the west-flowing Chalakudy River, this waterfall lies in between the more famous Athirappilly Falls and Vazhachal Falls. It is a popular stopover for tourists who are visiting the Athirappilly and Vazhachal Falls. It is located close to the road, and during monsoon months (June to August), the water splashes onto the road. During the dry season, the water stops flowing.
- Athirappilly Falls
- Vazhachal Falls
- List of waterfalls in India
- List of waterfalls in India by height
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Charpa Falls.|
- Sajith (2009-05-09). "Kerala tourism: Vazhachal falls & Charpa falls". Keralatourism-kns.blogspot.in. Retrieved 2012-09-05.
- "Waterfalls - Charpa Falls - Tourist Information of India - Lakes, Waterfalls, Beaches, Monuments, Museums, Places, Cities - By". Tripsguru.com. Retrieved 2012-09-05.
- MustSeeIndia.com. "Thrissur: Charpa Falls, Thrissur Tourist Places to Visit for". Mustseeindia.com. Retrieved 2012-09-05.