Charter Air Transport
|Hubs||Burke Lakefront Airport|
|Headquarters||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
Charter Air Transport is a certified part 135 air taxi provider based in Cleveland, OH at Burke Lakefront Airport. The airline is licensed by the Department of Transportation to provide privately arranged flights and in addition scheduled public flights. Cleveland's Business Aircraft Group is the parent company of Charter Air Transport.
Charter Air Transport has been a licensed air taxi operator since 1998 and offers on demand services to sports teams, casino junkets and other organizations. Aircraft are dispatched to many airports within the United States, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean for types of specific services.
In April 2011 a new operation within the company was introduced on the a scheduled public charter branded as Streamline Airlines operating between Hanscom Field in Massachusetts and Trenton-Mercer Airport in New Jersey. The service operated between April 2011 to September 2012. Upon cessation of service the single dedicated Streamline aircraft was returned to the rest of the CAT fleet.
Mauiva AirCruise Public Charters are also operated by Charter Air Transport. 
In 2014 an airline named Via Airlines owned by the same holding company as CAT began operating the scheduled Essential Air Service from Raleigh County Memorial Airport in Beckley, West Virginia to Charlotte Douglas International Airport. It also began seasonal unsubsidized service from Charlotte to Northeast Florida Regional Airport. All ViaAir flights use Charter Air Transport Embraer E-120 aircraft.
Charter Air Transport serves a variety of on-demand air taxi services with their own fleet of the following aircraft:
|Embraer EMB 120 Brasilia||4||0|
|Cessna Citation 560XL||1||0|
- "Page Not Found - CAPA". centreforaviation.com.
- "BUSINESSAIRCRAFTGROUP.COM". businessaircraftgroup.com.
- Essential Air Service Provide by Charter Air Transport (CAT docket #DOT-OST-2009-0187) and Aviation Technologies, Inc. DBA Public Charters (P1), Retrieved 2013-11-18
- Essential Air Service at IRONWOOD, MICHIGAN/ASHLAND, WISCONSIN MANISTEE/LUDINGTON, MICHIGAN PROPOSAL IN RESPONSE TO ORDER 2010-9-26, October 27, 2010, Retrieved 2013-11-18
- https://web.archive.org/web/20151103182637/http://www.mauivaaircruise.com/company/terms Mauiva Public Charters operated by Charter Air Transport, Retrieved 2014-02-21
- http://www.charterairtransport.com/aircraft/ "Charter Air Transport Fleet"