Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up chartreuse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chartreuse (French: [ʃɑʁtʁøz]) may refer to:
- Chartreuse (liqueur), a French liqueur
- Chartreuse (dish), a French dish of vegetables or meat tightly wrapped in vegetable leaves and cooked in a mould
- Chartreuse (color), a yellow-green color named after the liqueur
- Chartreuse Mountains, a range of mountains in France
- The Carthusians, a Catholic religious order and their buildings
- La chartreuse de Parme (opera), of 1839 by Henri Sauguet, based on the Stendhal novel
- "Chartreuse", a 2012 song by ZZ Top about the French liqueur
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chartreuse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.