|Look up chartreuse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chartreuse (pronounced shar-troos) may refer to:
- Chartreuse (liqueur), a French liqueur
- Chartreuse (color), a yellow-green color named after the liqueur
- Chartreuse (dish), a French dish of vegetables or meat tightly wrapped in vegetable leaves and cooked in a mould
- Chartreuse Mountains, a range of mountains in France
- The Carthusians, a Catholic religious order and their buildings
- La chartreuse de Parme (opera), of 1839 by Henri Sauguet, based on the Stendhal novel
- Chartreux, a breed of cat
- Institution des Chartreux, a private school
- The Charterhouse of Parma (French: La Chartreuse de Parme), an 1839 novel by Stendhal
- Charterhouse (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chartreuse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.