Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up chartreuse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chartreuse (French: [ʃaʁtʁøz]) may refer to:
Food and drink
- Chartreuse (liqueur), a French liqueur
- Chartreuse (dish), a French dish of vegetables or meat tightly wrapped in vegetable leaves and cooked in a mould
- Carthusians, a Catholic religious order and their buildings
- La chartreuse de Parme (opera), of 1839 by Henri Sauguet, based on the Stendhal novel
- "Chartreuse", a 2012 song by ZZ Top about the French liqueur
- Chartreuse (color), a yellow-green color named after the liqueur
- Chartreuse Mountains, a range of mountains in France
- The Charterhouse of Parma (French: La Chartreuse de Parme), an 1839 novel by Stendhal
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chartreuse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.