Chase County Courthouse (Cottonwood Falls, Kansas)
Chase County Courthouse
|Location||On the square at S end of Broadway, Cottonwood Falls, Kansas|
|Architectural style||Italian Renaissance Revival, Italianate|
|NRHP Reference #||71000304|
|Added to NRHP||February 24, 1971|
The courthouse was constructed from local limestone, and the three story winding staircase was constructed from local walnut trees. The architectural style has been described as Second Empire or Italian Renaissance Revival and Italianate.
Tours are available by appointment by contacting the Chase County Chamber of Commerce.
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- "Chase County Courthouse". Chase County Chamber of Commerce. Retrieved May 16, 2014.
- "Chase County Courthouse, Cottonwood Falls". Kansas Sampler Foundation. Retrieved November 18, 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Chase County Courthouse (Kansas).|
- Chase County, Kansas - Courthouse tour and history, video 8:30
- Treynor Preservation Photographs
- Chase County Chamber Tour Information and Photographs
|This article about a property in Kansas on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|