From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chaser in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chaser may refer to:
- Chaser, a person who carries out the craft of repoussé and chasing
- Chaser (dog), the name of an American female Border Collie dog with an extensive memory
- Chaser, a horse trained for steeple-chasing
- Chaser, a type of dragonfly
- Chaser (video game), a 2003 sci-fi first person shooter video game
- "Chaser" (song), a 2016 song by Carrie Underwood
- "Chaser", a song by The Wonder Years from The Greatest Generation
- Chaser, a character of One Piece comic books
- The Chaser, an Australian comedy group
- The Chaser (film), a South Korean film
- "The Chaser" (The Twilight Zone), an episode of The Twilight Zone
- The Chaser, the proxy form of Kate in Slender: The Arrival and the secondary antagonist of the game.
- Chasers, a film
- The Chasers, the resident quiz experts on The Chase, a game show originally from the UK.
- Chaser or Chase gun, a specific gun position on a sailing ship
- Cosmik Chaser, a British ultralight trike design
- HMS Chaser (D32), an aircraft carrier
- Toyota Chaser, an automobile
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chaser.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.