December 7, 1971 |
Cocoa Beach, Florida, U.S.
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Weight||114 lb (52 kg; 8.1 st)|
|No. of adult films||67 + 40 compilations (per IAFD)|
Chasey Lain (born December 7, 1971) is an American pornographic actress. She became a stripper as a young adult, and later pursued a career in California in the then adult film industry. Lain was on AVN magazine's list of top 50 porn stars of all time in 2002 and inducted into the AVN Hall of Fame in 2003.
Lain acted in her first adult film in 1991, titled Wild at Heart (not to be confused with the 1990 film of the same name). In 1993, Lain did her first hardcore film, The Original Wicked Woman, for Wicked Pictures, which became famous as the first adult video to document a breast enhancement, before and after. In 1994, she became a contract actress for Vivid Entertainment, where she gained her major success with titles like Chasey Loves Rocco and Chasey Saves the World. In 1997, she appeared in Orgazmo, a non-pornographic mainstream movie directed by Trey Parker.
Lain had her own line of lesbian videos, the Chasin' Pink series. In 2002, she filmed her last film with Vivid Entertainment, Chasin' Pink 6, and took a break from the industry. In 2004, after two years on hiatus, she returned to adult films. Her first film upon return was titled Chasey's Back. On February 10, 2007, Lain launched a new company, Forbidden Cinema, to produce Chasey Reloaded.
In popular culture
- "2003 AVN Awards Winners Announced: Awards Presented Big Year for Evil Angel...". AVN. 2003-01-21. Retrieved 2014-02-13.
- "The Women of Porn", Playboy magazine, March 2002, page 123.
- "Chasey Lain Launches Forbidden Cinema". Archived from the original on 2007-02-06., By David Sullivan, February 5, 2007, Adult Video News. Retrieved July 15, 2007.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Chasey Lain.|
- Chasey Lain at the Internet Movie Database
- Chasey Lain at the Adult Film Database
- Internet Adult Film Database
- Chasey Lain's personal website and blog