|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Nanshe Village in Chashan
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
Chashan (Chinese: 茶山; pinyin: cháshān) is a town in the prefecture-level city of Dongguan, Guangdong Province, southern China. It is located 11.5 kilometres (7.1 mi) northeast of the prefecture-level city centre.
There are buses connecting the city of Dongguan, Guangzhou, Shenzhen and Dongguan other townships. Travel by bus is the best way to reach Chashan.
- Dongguan Railway Station ( Guangzhou-Shenzhen Railway , Guangzhou - Shenzhen ) (Dongguan train terminal commenced service on January 4, 2014 )
- R2 Dongguan Rail Transit Line
- Though the Kowloon Canton Railway runs through Chashan, it is not a convenient way to travel from Guangzhou (Canton), Shenzhen or Kowloon in Hong Kong to Chashan due to the time required.
- Wanlong Road (Dongguan city - Shilong )
- Dan Dagong Road ( Shilong Town - Da Lingshan Town)
- Expressway east Dongguan (Songshan Songshan Lake Road Interchange fast - Bridge Town Bridge Long Road)
- Tea Cross-Island Highway (Chashan - Hengli Town)
- Nanshe Ming and Qing village
- Mai village house
Chashan is noted for its litchi fruit (Chinese: 荔枝) which comes from the litchi chinensis, a Chinese tree that bears bright red fruits, each of with a single large seed. Litchi taste best between May and June.
- "Things to do near 8 Inn (Dongguan Chashan) in Dongguan, Guangdong - TripAdvisor". www.tripadvisor.com.au. Retrieved 2015-04-16.
|This Dongguan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|