|Directed by||Jeff Orlowski|
|Edited by||Davis Coombe|
Chasing Coral is a 2017 American documentary film about a team of divers, scientists and photographers around the world who document the disappearance of coral reefs. Chasing Coral was produced by Exposure Labs and directed by Jeff Orlowski. It premiered at the 2017 Sundance Film Festival and was released globally on Netflix as a Netflix Original Documentary in July 2017. Jeff Orlowski has previously directed the movie Chasing Ice in 2012 which share a similar plot to Chasing Coral. 
The film won the Audience Award for U.S. Documentary at the 2017 Sundance Film Festival.
- "Chasing Coral, film with UGA ties, wins Emmy". Odum School of Ecology. October 2, 2018. Retrieved October 22, 2018.
- Peters, Adele (April 9, 2018). "Chasing Coral Shows The Tangible, Devastating Effects Of Our Warming Planet". Fast Company. Retrieved October 22, 2018.
- "Chasing Coral". Netflix Media Center. Retrieved 2017-09-21. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Orlowski, J. (2012). Chasing Ice. Submarine Deluxe.
- "'Chasing Coral': Film Review - Sundance 2017". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved October 22, 2018.
- "Kristen Bell To Sing Closing Song On 'Chasing Coral' Documentary". Deadline. July 17, 2017. Retrieved October 22, 2018.
- "2017 Sundance Film Festival Award Winners" (PDF). Sundance Institute. Retrieved 2017-09-21. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)