|Directed by||Jeff Orlowski|
|Edited by||Davis Coombe|
Chasing Coral is a 2017 documentary film about a team of divers, scientists and photographers around the world who document the disappearance of coral reefs. Chasing Coral was produced by Exposure Labs and directed by Jeff Orlowski. It premiered at the 2017 Sundance Film Festival and was released globally on Netflix as a Netflix Original Documentary in July 2017.
The film won the Audience Award for U.S. Documentary at the 2017 Sundance Film Festival.
- "Chasing Coral, film with UGA ties, wins Emmy". Odum School of Ecology. October 2, 2018. Retrieved October 22, 2018.
- Peters, Adele (April 9, 2018). "Chasing Coral Shows The Tangible, Devastating Effects Of Our Warming Planet". Fast Company. Retrieved October 22, 2018.
- "Chasing Coral". Netflix Media Center. Retrieved 2017-09-21.
- "'Chasing Coral': Film Review - Sundance 2017". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved October 22, 2018.
- "Kristen Bell To Sing Closing Song On "Chasing Coral" Documentary". Deadline. July 17, 2017. Retrieved October 22, 2018.
- "2017 Sundance Film Festival Award Winners" (PDF). Sundance Institute. Retrieved 2017-09-21.
- Official website
- Chasing Coral on Netflix
- Chasing Coral on IMDb
- Chasing Coral at Rotten Tomatoes
- Chasing Coral at Metacritic
|This article about a documentary film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|