Wingspan about 40mm. Fore wings of male quadrate, where the costa somewhat excised. Costal neuration slightly distorted. Male pure white. Palpi and antennae ochreous. Fore tibia and tarsi orange spotted with black. Mid tibia orange above.
Caterpillar pale brown or greenish with short sparse hairs. It has a brown or yellow stripe along each side of the back, with four small thoracic black dots. Pupa is brownish.
- Hampson G. F. (1892). "The Fauna Of British India Including Ceylon And Burma Moths Vol-ii". Digital Library of India. p. 558. Retrieved 4 July 2016.[permanent dead link]
- "Chasmina candida (Walker, 1865)". Butterfly House. Retrieved 5 August 2016.
- "Chasmina candida Walker". The Moths of Borneo. Retrieved 5 August 2016.
- The moths of the Chagos Archipelago with notes on their biogeography
- Australian Insects
- Occurrence of the viable population of Chasmina candida on Praslin Island, Seychelles
- FINAL INSTAR CATERPILLAR AND METAMORPHOSIS OF CHASMINA CANDIDA (WALKER, 1865) FROM SINGAPORE
|Wikispecies has information related to: Chasmina candida|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Chasmina candida.|
|This Hadeninae-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|