|District||South 24 Parganas|
|• Official||Bengali, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Chatta Kalikapur is located at .
As per 2011 Census of India Chata Kalikapur had a total population of 24,985, of which 12,709 (51%) were males and 12,276 (49%) were females. Population below 6 years was 3,318. The total number of literates in Chata Kalikapur was 16,715 (77.15 % of the population over 6 years). 
The following Municipalities and Census Towns in South 24 Parganas district were part of Kolkata Urban Agglomeration in 2011 census: Maheshtala (M), Joka (CT), Balarampur (CT), Chata Kalikapur (CT), Budge Budge (M), Nischintapur (CT), Uttar Raypur (CT), Pujali (M), and Rajpur Sonarpur (M).
As of 2001[update] India census, Chata Kalikapur had a population of 20,087. Males constitute 51% of the population and females 49%. Chata Kalikapur has an average literacy rate of 57%, lower than the national average of 59.5%; with male literacy of 63% and female literacy of 52%. 15% of the population is under 6 years of age.
- "Census of India". District-wise list of stautory towns. Directorate of census operations, West Bengal. Archived from the original on 2007-08-09. Retrieved 2007-09-02.
- "Yahoo maps location of Chata Kalikapur". Yahoo maps. Retrieved 2008-12-07.
- "C.D. Block Wise Primary Census Abstract Data(PCA)". 2011 census: West Bengal – District-wise CD Blocks. Registrar General and Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 26 April 2016.
- "Provisional Population Totals, Census of India 2011" (PDF). Constituents of Urban Agglomeration Having Population Above 1 Lakh. Census of India 2011. Retrieved 26 April 2016.
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
|This article about a location in West Bengal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|