From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chatelain may refer to:
- Châtelain, the French equivalent of the English castellan, i.e. the commander of a castle
- Chatelain (surname)
- Châtelain, Mayenne,s a commune in the Mayenne department in north-western France
- Camblain-Châtelain, a commune in the Pas-de-Calais department in the Nord-Pas-de-Calais region of France
- Lignières-Châtelain, a commune in the Somme department in Picardie in northern France
- USS Chatelain (DE-149), a destroyer escort built for the U.S. Navy during World War II
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chatelain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.