From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chattanooga is a city in the U.S. state of Tennessee.
Chattanooga may refer to:
Places in the United States:
- Chattanooga, Ohio, an unincorporated community
- Chattanooga, Oklahoma, a town
- Chattanooga Creek, a stream in Georgia and Tennessee
- Chattanooga Valley, Georgia
In the military:
- Battle of Chattanooga (disambiguation), three different engagements during the American civil war in 1862 and 1863
- USS Chattanooga, four United States Navy ships
- Chattanooga Lookouts, a minor league baseball team affiliated with the Los Angeles Dodgers, formerly with the Cincinnati Reds
- Chattanooga Mocs and Lady Mocs, the sports teams at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Black Lookouts, a former Negro League baseball team
- Chattanooga (band), Swedish pop trio
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chattanooga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.