From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Time zone||MST (UTC+6:30)|
Chauk Township is bounded by the following townships:
- Seikpyu Township to the northwest;
- Pakokku Township to the north;
- Nyaung-U Township, Mandalay Region, to the northeast;
- Kyaukpadaung Township, Mandalay Region, to the east;
- Yenangyaung Township to the south; and
- Salin Township to the west.
- "Myanmar States/Divisions & Townships Overview Map" Archived December 3, 2010, at the Wayback Machine. Myanmar Information Management Unit (MIMU)
- "Chauk Township, Magway Division"[permanent dead link] map ID: MIMU345v01, creation date:17 December 2009, Myanmar Information Management Unit (MIMU), showing major towns and villages with village tracts.
- "Chauk Google Satellite Map" Maplandia World Gazetteer
|This Myanmar location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|