From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chaves is a modern Portuguese and old Spanish word derived from Latin Flaviae, and may refer to:
- Esteban Chaves (b. 1990), Colombian cyclist
- Manuel Chaves González (b. 1945), a Spanish politician
- Manuel Antonio Chaves (c.1818–1889), a New Mexican soldier and United States Civil War hero
- Ñuflo de Chaves (1518–1568), a Spanish conquistador
- Pedro Chaves, former Formula One driver and Portuguese Rally Champion
- Chaves, Portugal, a city and municipality in the district of Vila Real
- Chaves, Pará, a municipality in Brazil
United States of America
- Chaves County, New Mexico, a county in the state of New Mexico
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chaves.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.