Chawathil First Nation
The Chawathil First Nation or Chawathil Indian Band is a band government of the Sto:lo people located in the Upper Fraser Valley region near Hope, British Columbia, Canada. They are a member government of the Stó:lō Tribal Council. They are the operators of the Telte-yet Campground, which is on the banks of the Fraser in downtown Hope.
- Hope 1, 3.9 ha (9.6 acres)
- Schkam 2, 54.3 ha (134.1 acres)
- Greenwood Island 3, 4.0 ha. (9.9 acres)
- Chawathil 4, 551.0 ha. (1361.0 acres)
- Tunnel 6, 0.9 ha (2.2 acres)
- Indian and Northern Affairs Canada First Nation Detail Archived April 12, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- Telte-yet Campground website Archived August 28, 2008, at the Wayback Machine.
- Telte-et Campground "About the Sto:lo Nations" page Archived September 22, 2013, at the Wayback Machine.
|This First Nations-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This British Columbia politics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Canadian government–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|