The Pack Saddle public house in Chazey Heath
Chazey Heath shown within Oxfordshire
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||South East England|
Chazey Heath is a hamlet in Oxfordshire about 3 miles (4.8 km) north of Reading, Berkshire. It is situated on the A4074 road, between Caversham and Oxford, at its junction with the rural road to Goring Heath and Goring-on-Thames.
For local government purposes Chazey Heath is in Mapledurham civil parish, which forms part of the district of South Oxfordshire within the county of Oxfordshire. It is within the Henley constituency of the United Kingdom Parliament, and the South East England constituency of the European Parliament.
There are two roadside public houses on the A4074 in Chazey Heath, the Pack Saddle and the Pack Horse, some 0.5 miles (0.80 km) apart. There are also two golf clubs, the Caversham Heath Golf Club and the Mapledurham Golf Club, on opposite sides of the road.
- Explorer Map 159 - Reading (Map). Ordnance Survey. 2006.
- "Election Maps". Ordnance Survey. Retrieved 13 November 2009.
- "The Pack Saddle Inn". Archived from the original on 30 December 2008. Retrieved 16 July 2009.
- "Pack Saddle, Chazey Heath". Beer In The Evening. Archived from the original on 22 October 2015. Retrieved 22 October 2015.
- "The Pack Horse Mapledurham". Home Counties Pubs and Restaurants. Archived from the original on 22 October 2015. Retrieved 22 October 2015.
- "Contact". Chazey Heath Golf Club. Archived from the original on 22 October 2015. Retrieved 22 October 2015.
- "Find Us". Mapledurham Golf Club. Archived from the original on 22 October 2015. Retrieved 22 October 2015.
- Media related to Chazey Heath at Wikimedia Commons
- for Chazey Heath
|This Oxfordshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|