|Yang Berhormat Dr.
|Member of the Malaysian Parliament
for Hulu Langat, Selangor
8 March 2008
|Preceded by||Markiman Kobiran (UMNO – BN)|
|Born||Che Rosli bin Che Mat
16 July 1951
Arau, Perlis, Federation of Malaya (now Malaysia)
|Political party||PAS – Pakatan Rakyat|
Dr. Che Rosli bin Che Mat (born 16 July 1951) is a Malaysian politician and the Member of the Parliament of Malaysia for the Hulu Langat constituency in Selangor. He is a member of the Pan-Malaysian Islamic Party (PAS) party in the Pakatan Rakyat opposition coalition.
Che Rosli was elected to Parliament in the 2008 election, winning the seat of Hulu Langat, which had previously been held by the ruling Barisan Nasional coalition. In the 2004 election, he contested but lost the seat of Simpang Empat in the State Assembly of Perlis.
Before entering politics, Che Rosli was a lecturer in nuclear science.
|2008||Che Rosli Che Mat (PAS)||36,124||50%||Markiman Kobiran (UMNO)||17,934||48%||72,322||1,745||80.02%|
|2013||Che Rosli Che Mat (PAS)||64,127||57%||Adzhaliza Mohd Nor (UMNO)||46,860||42%||112,872||17,267||88.63%|
|1999||Che Rosli Che Mat (PAS)||2,336||47%||Zahari Bakar (UMNO)||2,584||53%||5,033||248||80.43%|
|2004||Che Rosli Che Mat (PAS)||2,519||47%||Zahari Bakar (UMNO)||2,795||53%||5,447||276||83.11%|
- "Malaysia Decides 2008". The Star (Malaysia). Archived from the original on 11 January 2010. Retrieved 11 January 2010. Includes 2004 election results.
- "Haron Din confirmed as candidate for two Perlis seats". Utusan Malaysia. 10 March 2004. Retrieved 11 January 2010.
- S. Bedi, Rashvinjeet (15 June 2008). "Going nuke, the new way". The Star. Retrieved 11 January 2010.
- "Keputusan Pilihan Raya Umum Parlimen/Dewan Undangan Negeri". Election Commission of Malaysia. Archived from the original on 6 September 2011. Retrieved 19 June 2010. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "Keputusan Pilihan Raya Umum 13 Parlimen/Dewan Undangan Negeri 2013". Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 8 May 2016.
|This article about a Malaysian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|