Cheadle may refer to:
- Cheadle, Alberta, Canada
- Cheadle, Greater Manchester, England
- Cheadle (UK Parliament constituency), a constituency composed of the town and environs of Cheadle, Greater Manchester, England
- Cheadle, Staffordshire, England
People with the surname
- Alfred S. Cheadle (1853–1923), Australian wool broker
- Ashley Cheadle, Australian surfer, model and actress
- Don Cheadle (born 1964), American actor
- Frank Cheadle (1885–1916), Australian rugby footballer
- Richard Cheadle (born 1950), former Royal Navy officer and Controller of the Navy
- Vernon Cheadle (1910–1995), American plant scientist
- Walter Butler Cheadle (1836–1910), English paediatrician
- Cheadle Hulme, part of Stockport, Greater Manchester, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cheadle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.