A cheap seat is usually a high up seat in a venue or an arena where the ticket is sold at less expensive prices. The cheap seat is also commonly referred to as the "nosebleed section" of a venue
Cheap Seats may refer to:
- Cheap Seats (album), album by the American band Alabama
- "The Cheap Seats", title song by American country music group Alabama from their same titled album Cheap Seats
- "Cheap Seats" (song), song by Canadian country singer Dallas Smith
- Cheap Seats (TV series), full title, Cheap Seats without Ron Parker, television program broadcast on ESPN Classic and hosted by brothers Randy and Jason Sklar
- The Cheap Seats (TV series), a television show on FOX Sports that mostly consisted of interviews with pro baseball players at home via Skype
- "Welcome to the Cheap Seats", single by The Wonder Stuff, from their 1991 album Never Loved Elvis
- What We Saw from the Cheap Seats, 2012 studio album by American alternative singer-songwriter Regina Spektor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cheap Seats.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.