Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cheat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A cheat is someone who engages in cheating.
Cheat may also refer to:
- Cheat River, a tributary of the Monongahela River in West Virginia, the United States
Games or gaming
- Cheat (game), a card game
- A cheat code, a hidden means of gaining an advantage in a computer or video game
- Cheat, an alternate term for defection in the prisoner's dilemma in game theory
Film and TV
- The Cheat (1912 film), a 1912 Australian silent film directed by Alfred Rolfe
- The Cheat (1915 film), a 1915 Cecil B. DeMille film
- The Cheat (1923 film), a 1923 silent film produced by Famous Players-Lasky
- The Cheat (1931 film), a remake of the 1915 film starring Tallulah Bankhead
- Cheats (film), a 2002 comedy film starring Matthew Lawrence and Mary Tyler Moore
- The Cheat, a character from Homestar Runner.
- Cheat!, was a television show on the G4 network
- "Cheat", a song by The Clash from the UK version of their album The Clash
- Cheats (band), a Filipino band
- Cheat lines, decorative, horizontal, single or multiple, bands of color applied to both sides of an aircraft's fuselage
- Cheat sheet, cheatsheet, or crib sheet, a concise set of notes used for quick reference
- Drooping Brome, a European grass sometimes called "cheat"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cheat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.