From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Checa can mean:
- Carlos Checa, Spanish motorcycle racer
- David Checa, Carlos's younger brother, also a Spanish motorcycle racer
- Maria Checa, a Colombian-American model and actress
- Ulpiano Checa (1860–1916), Spanish artist
- Vicente Checa, a Peruvian philanthropist
- Checa (Spanish Civil War), a slang term for the unofficial jails and torture chambers operated by leftists during the Spanish Civil War. The name comes from the Soviet secret police Cheka
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Checa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.