|Total height||15.5 m (51 ft)|
|Total width||2 m (6.6 ft)|
|Chedoke Falls Lower|
Lower falls of the Chedoke Creek in Hamilton, Ontario Canada
The watercourse is the Chedoke Creek, an urban creek that runs through the west end of Hamilton and crosses the Bruce Trail and the Radial Trail. Denlow Falls can be found nearby just east of Chedoke Falls.
Lower Chedoke Falls is an irregular curtain waterfall found a few hundred metres north of the main Chedoke Falls. It is 16-metres in height and 31-metres wide.
Chedoke Falls is off limits to the public. There are No Trespassing signs advising of a $5000.00 fine for bypassing the fence into the ravine.
Above the falls is a residential area. Below the gorge is a golf course. You get a limited view of the falls from Scenic Drive.
- "Hamilton- City of Waterfalls (Ecklund Marketing Group)". Retrieved 2008-06-19.
- "Great Lakes Waterfalls & Beyond- Chedoke Falls". Retrieved 2008-06-19.
- Hamilton Waterfalls and Cascades: Research & Inventory Report, 2nd Edition. Hamilton Conservation Authority. November 2007.
- "Waterfalls of Ontario.ca- Lower Chedoke Falls". Archived from the original on 2004-09-02. Retrieved 2008-06-19.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hamilton, Ontario.|
- Bruce Trail (www.brucetrail.org)
- Hamilton- "The Waterfall Capital of the World" (www.cityofwaterfalls.ca)
- Vintage Postcards: Waterfalls in and around Hamilton, Ontario
- Hamilton Waterfall Map PDF. (http://map.hamilton.ca)
- Map: Hamilton Waterfalls (www.hamiltonnature.org)
|This Ontario geographical article about a location in the Golden Horseshoe is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|