|• Body||Panchayati Raj|
|• Total||3.48 km2 (1.34 sq mi)|
|Elevation||83 m (272 ft)|
|• Density||4,300/km2 (11,000/sq mi)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Sex ratio||1020 ♂/♀|
Cheepurupalli is a major commercial centre and census town in Vizianagaram district of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It is the second largest Town after Vizianagaram in Vizianagaram District.It is located in Cheepurupalle mandal of Vizianagaram revenue division.
- Cheepurupalli is an assembly constituency in Andhra Pradesh. It consists of Cheepurupalli, Garividi, Merakamudidam, Gurla mandals.
The primary and secondary school education is imparted by government, aided and private schools, under the School Education Department of the state. The medium of instruction followed by different schools are English, Telugu.
- "District Census Handbook - Vizianagaram" (PDF). Census of India. p. 18–19,308. Retrieved 5 December 2015.
- "Census 2011". The Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 8 December 2015.
- Election Commission of India 1978-2004 results Archived 30 September 2007 at the Wayback Machine.
- "School Eduvation Department" (PDF). School Education Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh. Retrieved 7 November 2016.
- "The Department of School Education - Official AP State Government Portal | AP State Portal". www.ap.gov.in. Retrieved 7 November 2016.