From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cheese in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cheese is a food made from milk.
Cheese may also refer to:
- Cheese!, a monthly Japanese manga magazine
- Cheese, a novel by Willem Elsschot
- Cheese, an object used in the game of skittles
- Cheese (album), an album by Stromae
- Cheese (recreational drug)
- Cheese (software), a webcam application
- Cheese head (screw), a description of the shape of the head of some screws
- The Cheese, a New Zealand LPFM radio station
- "The Cheese", nickname of Jaunt (sculpture) at Calvin College, Michigan
People with the surname
- Bernard Cheese (1925–2013), British painter and printmaker
- Richard Cheese (born 1965), American musician and comedian
- Cheese (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends)
- Big Cheese, the prime minister of Little Tokyo in the anime Samurai Pizza Cats
- Cheese the Chao, a character in the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise
- Cheese Wagstaff, a character on the TV series The Wire
- The Cheese, a character in the webcomic It's Walky!
- Big Cheese (disambiguation)
- Say cheese
- Cheese mite
- Cheese fly
- The Cheese Shop, Louth
- The Cheese Store of Beverly Hills
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cheese.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.