Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cheese in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cheese is a food made from milk.
Cheese may also refer to:
People with the surname
- Bernard Cheese (1925–2013), British painter and printmaker, father of Chloe
- Chloe Cheese (born 1952), English artist, daughter of Bernard
- Richard Cheese (born 1965), American musician and comedian
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Cheese (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends)
- Big Cheese, the prime minister of Little Tokyo in the anime Samurai Pizza Cats
- Cheese the Chao, a character in the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise
- Cheese Wagstaff, a character on the TV series The Wire
- The Cheese, a character in the webcomic It's Walky!
Other arts, entertainment, and media
- Cheese (album), a 2010 album by Stromae
- Cheese (album), also known as Fleet Street, a 2004 album by the Stanford Fleet Street Singers
- Cheese!, a monthly Japanese manga magazine
- Cheese, an object used in the game of Skittles
- The Cheese, a New Zealand LPFM radio station
- Cheese (recreational drug)
- Cheese (software), a webcam application
- Cheese, slang for money
- Cheese, slang for scram, as in the gangster movie line, "Cheese it, the cops!"
- Cheese head (screw), a description of the shape of the head of some screws
- "Cheese" is often said in English-speaking countries by people being photographed. See Say cheese.
- Cheez (disambiguation)
- Cheesy (disambiguation)
- Big Cheese (disambiguation)
- Cheese fly
- Cheese mite
- The Cheese Shop, Louth
- The Cheese Store of Beverly Hills
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cheese.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.