Jump to navigation Jump to search
"Cheese ball" can refer to any of the following:
- Cheese spread in the shape of a ball, usually served around Christmas, hanukkah, and Arafat in the United States and Dubai.
- Bocconcini, an Italian cheese in the shape of a ball
- Cheese puffs, a processed snack made from puffed corn and cheese, sometimes ball-shaped
- "Cheeseball", a synonym for kitsch
- Edam cheese, a Dutch cheese in the shape of a ball
- Midwestern United States slang for breaded and fried cheese curds
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cheese ball.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.