Cheesequake, New Jersey
|Cheesequake, New Jersey|
Center of Cheesequake along Route 34
|Elevation||102 ft (31 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|Area code(s)||732 & 848|
|GNIS feature ID||875383|
Cheesequake is an unincorporated community located within Old Bridge Township in Middlesex County, New Jersey, United States. Cheesequake is located along Route 34, south of Cheesequake State Park. The community's name comes from the Lenni Lenape word "Cheseh-oh-ke", meaning "upland".
- "Cheesequake". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- Locality Search, State of New Jersey. Accessed February 7, 2015.
- Middlesex County (PDF) (Map). New Jersey Department of Transportation. Retrieved November 1, 2012.
- Google (November 22, 2015). "Aerial view of Cheesequake" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved November 22, 2015.
- "Cheesequake State Park". NY-NJ-CT Botany. Retrieved November 1, 2012.
|This Middlesex County, New Jersey state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|