List of Swiss cheeses
This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Bündner Bergkäse
- Le Marechal
- Scharfe Maxx
- Tête de Moine (AOP)
- Tilsiter: "Royalp Tilsit"
- Vacherin Fribourgeois (AOP)
Swiss Cheese Lab Expo at Cremerie de Paris
In September 2012, the federation of Swiss Cheese producers organized an exposition at the Cremerie de Paris, a former historic Cheese shop of the times of the Paris Les Halles that has become an international expo center. The exposition was accompanied by various events like cheese cooking lessons from the French chef Jean Charles Karmann. Many press articles and the Guide Michelin followed the event.
- List of cheeses
- List of dairy products
- Swiss cheese (North America), a Canada and United States variant
Notes and references
- DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Switzerland. Travel Guide. DK Publishing. 2017. p. 261. ISBN 978-1-4654-6725-6. Retrieved 28 December 2019.
- "Berner Alp- und Hobelkäse - Cheeses from Switzerland - Switzerland Cheese Marketing". www.cheesesfromswitzerland.com. Retrieved 8 April 2018.
- Swiss Cheese Lab Expo at Cremerie de Paris by the Swiss Cheese Federation Archived 2012-09-21 at the Wayback Machine
- "Dégustez le fromage suisse à la Crémerie". leparisien.fr. 19 September 2012. Retrieved 8 April 2018.
- Article about the Swiss Cheese Expo by Do it in Paris Archived 2014-08-21 at the Wayback Machine
- "Magazine - MICHELIN Restaurants". restaurant.michelin.fr. Retrieved 8 April 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cheese from Switzerland.|
|This cheese-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|