List of Swiss cheeses
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Berner Hobelkäse AOP
- Bündner Bergkäse
- Scharfe Maxx
- Tête de Moine (AOP)
- Tilsiter: "Royalp Tilsit"
- Vacherin Fribourgeois (AOP)
Swiss Cheese Lab Expo at Cremerie de Paris
In September 2012, the federation of Swiss Cheese producers organized an exposition at the Cremerie de Paris, a former historic Cheese shop of the times of the Paris Les Halles that has become an international expo center. The exposition was accompanied by various events like cheese cooking lessons from the French chef Jean Charles Karmann. Many press articles and the Guide Michelin followed the event.
The event in itself was a new way of trying to promote Swiss Cheese on an International level.
Notes and references
- Swiss Cheese Lab Expo at Cremerie de Paris by the Swiss Cheese Federation
- Swiss Cheese expo at Cremerie de Paris by le Parisien
- Article about the Swiss Cheese Expo by Do it in Paris
- Expo Swiss Cheese Lab à la Cremerie de Paris par la Guide Michelin
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cheese from Switzerland.|
|This cheese-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|